We are at our gate in Boston excited and ready to head to Peru! The girls are in high spirits and looking forward to the adventure ahead. The weather here in Boston weather has cause a flight delay; our departure is now 630pm. If the delay increases or causes a connection issue in Miami we will let you know, otherwise we will contact you again when we arrive in Cuzco! ¡Gracias!
The Peru Crew